- Clinicians who are diagnosing and treating dysphagia in COVID-19 patients should use telemedicine in order to reduce risk to themselves, say experts.The ...December 21, 2020
- NATHEALTH-Healthcare Federation of India and Africa Healthcare Federation (AHF) today signed a path-breaking Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to increase healthcare collaboration between ...December 17, 2020
- MediVic has made its debut in the local telemedicine space. The app has been launched by South African company MediVic Hub, which describes ...November 16, 2020
- Global mobility has increased and the world has become more connected. But this comes with a greater risk of the spread of ...November 6, 2020
- SA healthtech startup has just launched its virtual healthcare booking app Ollie Health provides access to several healthcare professionals across the country, ...October 19, 2020
- Many low- and middle-income countries, such as Malawi, continue to experience high child mortality rates. Most of these deaths are caused by ...October 7, 2020
- CAPE TOWN, South Africa, October 5, 2020/ — Omnia Health Live Africa (live.Omnia-Health.com) set to bring together policy drivers, thought leaders, expert ...October 6, 2020
- Vula Mobile, winner in the ‘Best Health App’ category of the 2019 MTN Business App of the Year Awards, has confirmed that ...September 30, 2020
- January 19, 2021
- January 17, 2021
- January 8, 2021
- January 7, 2021
- January 6, 2021
Africa Health IT News (AHIT) is primarily focused to the needs of health practitioners and other stakeholders in Africa. The content of Africa Health IT News is partly to showcase the positive trends in Africa healthcare which would not be mentioned or highlighted in most media.
Also, we aim to report trends and development in healthcare across the world which has been attained through the use of IT and all modern platforms, to help Africans in managing and developing their own healthcare.