- Digital registry database for Sickle Cell Disease patients in Uganda has been launched . Stakeholders in the fight against Sickle Cell Disease ...September 28, 2020
- South Africa’s second largest open medical aid scheme, Bonitas, has announced a weighted increase of 4.6% across all its plans for 2021 ...
- Endeavor has welcomed Dr. Abasi Ene-Obong, chief executive and founder of 54gene, a health technology company with a mission to advance precision medicine ...
- Drones for Health success story, a project focused on getting vaccines and supplies to hard-to-reach rural communities, however, the applications of drones in ...September 22, 2020
- RxAll has been selected into Founders Factory Africa’s Venture Scale programme. RxAll will participate in the six-month bespoke programme and receive investments ...September 21, 2020
- Healthlane, is a Cameroon-based health-tech startup helping Africans get good quality and affordable healthcare. They have thus far raised over $2.4million. Digital ...September 18, 2020
- Viruses are sneaky beings. As the coronavirus pandemic is demonstrating, they cross borders quickly and can be highly contagious before symptoms of ...September 16, 2020
- Use of technologies could enhance healthcare in Africa if they are adopted . Over the past few decades, there have been major ...September 10, 2020
- January 19, 2021
- January 17, 2021
- January 8, 2021
- January 7, 2021
- January 6, 2021
Africa Health IT News (AHIT) is primarily focused to the needs of health practitioners and other stakeholders in Africa. The content of Africa Health IT News is partly to showcase the positive trends in Africa healthcare which would not be mentioned or highlighted in most media.
Also, we aim to report trends and development in healthcare across the world which has been attained through the use of IT and all modern platforms, to help Africans in managing and developing their own healthcare.