- MediVic has made its debut in the local telemedicine space. The app has been launched by South African company MediVic Hub, which describes ...November 16, 2020
- Global mobility has increased and the world has become more connected. But this comes with a greater risk of the spread of ...November 6, 2020
- SA healthtech startup has just launched its virtual healthcare booking app Ollie Health provides access to several healthcare professionals across the country, ...October 19, 2020
- Many low- and middle-income countries, such as Malawi, continue to experience high child mortality rates. Most of these deaths are caused by ...October 7, 2020
- CAPE TOWN, South Africa, October 5, 2020/ — Omnia Health Live Africa (live.Omnia-Health.com) set to bring together policy drivers, thought leaders, expert ...October 6, 2020
- Vula Mobile, winner in the ‘Best Health App’ category of the 2019 MTN Business App of the Year Awards, has confirmed that ...September 30, 2020
- Digital registry database for Sickle Cell Disease patients in Uganda has been launched . Stakeholders in the fight against Sickle Cell Disease ...September 28, 2020
- South Africa’s second largest open medical aid scheme, Bonitas, has announced a weighted increase of 4.6% across all its plans for 2021 ...
- Endeavor has welcomed Dr. Abasi Ene-Obong, chief executive and founder of 54gene, a health technology company with a mission to advance precision medicine ...
- Drones for Health success story, a project focused on getting vaccines and supplies to hard-to-reach rural communities, however, the applications of drones in ...September 22, 2020
- November 16, 2020
- November 9, 2020
Africa Health IT News (AHIT) is primarily focused to the needs of health practitioners and other stakeholders in Africa. The content of Africa Health IT News is partly to showcase the positive trends in Africa healthcare which would not be mentioned or highlighted in most media.
Also, we aim to report trends and development in healthcare across the world which has been attained through the use of IT and all modern platforms, to help Africans in managing and developing their own healthcare.