- Zuri Health has launched its mobile app, it aims to provide certified, affordable and accessible healthcare solutions via mobile. Zuri Health allows users ...January 19, 2021
- Dawi is currently integrating a telemedicine offering into its services. “Telemedicine has been a buzzword since the Covid crisis started,” notes Habib. ...January 17, 2021
- Nowhere is better positioned to benefit from the digital revolution in healthcare than Africa, where technology can help tackle the rising burden ...January 8, 2021
- SAP and Converge Solutions deliver powerful healthcare solutions for African hospitals. Converge’s SAP solution is Fresenius Medical Care, which has deployed it ...January 6, 2021
- CareConnect, a non-profit organisation founded by some of the largest medical insurance administrators and hospital groups in South Africa, has selected InterSystems ...January 5, 2021
- Tanzania is well placed to reap the benefits of m-health initiatives. In recent years, the evolution of digital technology has emerged as ...January 4, 2021
- Medikea, a Tanzania-based online healthcare marketplace, has launched a platform that enables patients to book doctor appointments at their preferred clinics for ...
- January 19, 2021
- January 17, 2021
- January 8, 2021
- January 7, 2021
- January 6, 2021
Africa Health IT News (AHIT) is primarily focused to the needs of health practitioners and other stakeholders in Africa. The content of Africa Health IT News is partly to showcase the positive trends in Africa healthcare which would not be mentioned or highlighted in most media.
Also, we aim to report trends and development in healthcare across the world which has been attained through the use of IT and all modern platforms, to help Africans in managing and developing their own healthcare.