- Digital innovation is vital for the advancement of African economies and their health services, but to make this possible certain large stumbling ...May 11, 2021
- Henley Business School Africa will present the first class in a progressive, brand-new course that addresses both the realities of Covid-19 and ...April 26, 2021
- Vodafone PLC (LON:VOD) announced mVacciNation mobile platform will be used to manage vaccination appointments and stock availability across up to 55 countries, ...April 22, 2021
- Telehealth facilitates care from a distance through electronic information systems. Telemedicine originally delivered care through the telephone system, such as a Dial-a-Nurse ...April 15, 2021
- Nigerian payments service provider CoralPay is in discussions with telecoms companies to extend access to health insurance by mobile phone. Talks are in progress ...April 5, 2021
- The Portacount Respirator Fit Tester is a device that will allow healthcare workers identify whether their personal protective equipment (PPE) fits properly, explained MEC ...April 1, 2021
- April 20, 2021
Africa Health IT News (AHIT) is primarily focused to the needs of health practitioners and other stakeholders in Africa. The content of Africa Health IT News is partly to showcase the positive trends in Africa healthcare which would not be mentioned or highlighted in most media.
Also, we aim to report trends and development in healthcare across the world which has been attained through the use of IT and all modern platforms, to help Africans in managing and developing their own healthcare.