- Drones for Health success story, a project focused on getting vaccines and supplies to hard-to-reach rural communities, however, the applications of drones in ...September 22, 2020
- RxAll has been selected into Founders Factory Africa’s Venture Scale programme. RxAll will participate in the six-month bespoke programme and receive investments ...September 21, 2020
- Healthlane, is a Cameroon-based health-tech startup helping Africans get good quality and affordable healthcare. They have thus far raised over $2.4million. Digital ...September 18, 2020
- Viruses are sneaky beings. As the coronavirus pandemic is demonstrating, they cross borders quickly and can be highly contagious before symptoms of ...September 16, 2020
- Use of technologies could enhance healthcare in Africa if they are adopted . Over the past few decades, there have been major ...September 10, 2020
- Vodafone supports M-Mama programme with $28 million. Vodafone Group’s charitable arm announced plans to expand an Tanzanian ambulance taxi scheme which relies ...
- Mobile Health Insurance Programme launched in Owerri, Nigeria by the governor of Imo state Hope Uzodinma. This mobile health insurance initiative has ...
- Mobile app aims to speed up border reopening in Africa. Two major African public bodies are promoting a new technology that could ...
- September 23, 2020
- September 22, 2020
- September 21, 2020
Africa Health IT News (AHIT) is primarily focused to the needs of health practitioners and other stakeholders in Africa. The content of Africa Health IT News is partly to showcase the positive trends in Africa healthcare which would not be mentioned or highlighted in most media.
Also, we aim to report trends and development in healthcare across the world which has been attained through the use of IT and all modern platforms, to help Africans in managing and developing their own healthcare.