- It has been a frantic last few weeks for Ghanaian e-health startup Redbird, which came third at the local leg of the DEMO Africa ...
- The International Labour Organisation estimated in 2015 that 56% of people living in rural areas worldwide do not have access to essential ...
- The International Labour Organisation estimated in 2015 that 56% of people living in rural areas worldwide do not have access to essential ...July 9, 2020
- South African e-health startup BusyMed has raised an undisclosed amount of growth funding from local venture capital firm LionPride to help it ...June 2, 2020
- South Africa’s healthcare organisations are currently on a journey to providing comprehensive and accessible healthcare services to all its citizens, ...May 31, 2020
- Funke Fayehun, University of Ibadan; Akinyinka Omigbodun, University of Ibadan, and Eme Theodora Owoaje, University of Ibadan Healthcare in Nigeria:Evidence from ...May 12, 2020
COVID-19: Honoris United Universities develops 3D-printed respirator and potentially lifesaving diagnostics and equipmentHonoris United Universities has developed a 3D-printed respirator and potentially lifesaving diagnostics and equipment. Teams of scientists, doctors, engineers, students and professionals ...April 29, 2020
- September 30, 2020
- September 28, 2020
Africa Health IT News (AHIT) is primarily focused to the needs of health practitioners and other stakeholders in Africa. The content of Africa Health IT News is partly to showcase the positive trends in Africa healthcare which would not be mentioned or highlighted in most media.
Also, we aim to report trends and development in healthcare across the world which has been attained through the use of IT and all modern platforms, to help Africans in managing and developing their own healthcare.