The 4th Annual mHealth World gathers national and international health care and technology executives discussing the latest applications and strategic initiatives being executed as mobile technologies transform the future delivery of health care. Over the course of two days you’ll have the opportunity to engage in keynote presentations, debates, summits, case studies and innovation trend forums to hear from healthcare providers, health plans, developers, employers manufacturers, and distributors on the opportunities and the sustainable business models being rapidly deployed that are changing access and delivery of care. mHealth World showcases the latest mobile technologies and features leading industry leaders who are the forefront of utilizing these applications.
The mHealth revolution is changing the way that consumers engage in healthy behaviors, patients manage their own care, physicians manage their practices and payers interact with their members. Thousands of smartphone apps or sophisticated health monitoring tools have been developed or are currently in design that not only improve efficiency for care management, but open up new lines of communication for physician to physician and patient to physician.
THEMES FOR 2012 INCLUDE:
- Accelerating the pace of mobile innovation in the delivery of patient-centered care
- Closing the gap between innovation and application in practice
- Empowering consumers to improve health status with mobile monitoring, innovative apps and devices
- Medical device regulation and strategies to work with the FDA in the most effective manner
- Evidence that mobile health works and strategies to achieve broad-based adoption
- Tapping into the potential of mobile games to encourage teamwork, friendly competition and accountability
- The intersection of social media and mHealth: Leverage social networks to change behavior