How to improve healthcare systems in developing countries?
Healthcare : In October, 2015, i+solutions reunited some of the leading names in international healthcare to discuss how to improve access to essential medicines and how to strengthen healthcare systems in developing countries.
In this video, you will see the opinions of:
- Mark Dybul, executive director of the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Malaria and Tuberculosis
- Maarten van Herpen, innovation director for Africa at Philips Healthcare
- Mohammed Yafout, procurement director at the Ministry of Health of Morocco
- Felix Hitayezu, i+solutions' country coordinator for Rwanda, speaking on behalf of Rwanda's Ministry of Health
- Reina Buijs, Deputy Director-General for International Cooperation Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Netherlands