3rd edition of the Africa Hospital Expansion Summit on 23rd-24th September, 2015
Across Africa, spending on healthcare is rising due to changing government priorities, private sector investment and the arrival of global names. Keeping this in mind, Noppen is pleased to present the third edition of the Africa Hospital Expansion Summit on 23rd-24th September, 2015 at the Radisson Blu in Maputo, Mozambique.
With East Africa Healthcare Federation as one of our association partners, this summit will shed light on:
- Outlook on healthcare & hospital development in Africa
- Healthcare projects and plans for the future in Mozambique
- Establishing an effective employee recruitment & retention
- Which areas within healthcare do investors look at most and why?
Some of our esteemed speakers at the 2015 edition are –
- Amit Thakker – Founder Member for East Africa Healthcare Federation
- Sam Thenya – Group CEO for Nairobi Women’s Hospital, Kenya
- Amish Kanabar – CEO for Regency Medical Center, Tanzania
This Summit will bring together government officials, construction companies, doctors, hospital owners and also give the delegates access to our cocktail reception, networking sessions, panel discussions, and one-to-one business meetings with an opportunity to showcase latest equipments and technology.
For more information, please contact:
Dennis A. Bridgeforth
Group Marketing Manager
T: + 86 21 6085 1000
F: +86 21 6192 1908
For more information, please visit our website - http://africa.hospitalexpansionsummit.com/